Chef Tami, our lunch caterer, has extended her personal chef services to the families of Endeavor! Tami is committed to using seasonal produce sourced locally and organically, whenever possible. Everything she serves is made from scratch and never processed, boxed, frozen or canned.
|Making it easier to bring home delicious, healthy, and affordable meals!|
You may pre-order ready-made meals for your family, pick them up at school, and heat them up when you get home.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- Tami sends out the weekly menus via email.
- You may select which meals you would like to order and submit your order to Tami via email no later than Sunday evening.
- Families will be billed at the end of the month (billing is from Tami, not through ELC).
ABOUT THE MEALS:
- Each meal feeds one (adult).
- Each meal is $8.
- Meals are conveniently packaged and ready to heat.
- Containers must be returned to school so that they may be reused. (Tami operates a green business.)
- TUESDAY: Beer cheese soup and panzanella salad
- WEDNESDAY: Hamburgers with CABOT extra sharp white cheddar cheese with sweet potato fries
- THURSDAY: Grilled short ribs with grilled pineapple and pineapple habanero sauce
- FRIDAY: Baked chicken and cauliflower gratin smothered in gruyere cheese
are offering 100% ORGANIC cupcakes from KIMMY's KUPCAKES... available
each FRIDAY for pickup ($3/ea.)... indicate the quantity on your FRIDAY
ORDER! PLEASE NOTE: Kupcakes are best kept/served at ROOM TEMPERATURE.
I'M INTERESTED! NOW WHAT?
If you would like to receive the weekly menus from Tami, or have any further questions, you may email her.